Translate

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 16

I wasn't a book lover during my younger years. The ones that I got fond of reading were comics (MARVEL and the ARCHIEs). But after I read my first "no-images" book, Bob Ong's "Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas" (it's written in Tagalog), I was awakened with how vast the world is in books.

There are so many things that a book can bring forth. There's knowledge, information, facts, stories, imagination gone alive and even those that you never knew would interest you suddenly becomes so irresistible. That depends of course on how good a writer could be. Even I am surprised in wishing I took a course in journalism. But then again, I don't regret ending up graduating as a Nurse then becoming a dancer for a living. (Hey! That's another story!) But, in wanting to become a writer, I'll find ways.

So, I was just researching what's the next book to read and I came across a great selection and this is what I've chosen:

Finally, I get hold of you. For so long, I was trying to decide of getting it but since it's available online (and I am online most of the time), why not, save it in the computer and read it one chapter at a time at home? The best part is that: It's free. I didn't watch the movie yet because I'd rather know the story thru the book first. And that's why, I'm getting stuck with posting my blogs regarding this #100happydays challenge. But it's updated on the instagram. So, don't point that finger just yet that I failed the challenge. Hehehehe!

For the mean time, let me further enjoy my first e-book.


Day 16 - My first e-book


Some of the books I've enjoyed:

1. 50 SHADES OF GREY - What's your stake on Sadism and Masochism?

2. FOR ONE MORE DAY - A story about having second chances.

3. HAPPINESS PROJECT - Gretchen Rubin made being happy-"er" a project. Read on whether she became one or if it went worse for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment