Translate

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 10 &11

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE.

For most of us,
we tend to forget the importance
of the air we breathe,
gravity that holds everything in place
and the life that we are given
that we tend to overlook, ignore and underestimate
the power of getting blessed every time.


Yesterday, I didn't want to neglect the chance to be happy about the simplest of things. I was so tired yesterday that I wasn't able to blog about it but now I understand that it happened for a reason. It was much better because it happened twice in a row. So I decided to combine the two (Day 10 & 11) since it falls to the same idea. 

Yesterday at work, we were given a passion fruit for free and today, I wasn't able to make it to work because of a back ache, probably due to the increasing weight of my pregnant tummy. When I went to 

Day 10 - Free Dragon Fruit
the clinic to have it checked, the nurses gave me these that came in a bag full of pockets that will come in handy when our little one comes. And I was feeling good because of the health care I am entitled to.... and more. The cheesiest part is when us women were so happy talking about how far I am already. Cheesy but it felt good.


Day 11 - Free diaper bag with more than probably 2 months
of supply of milk, a face towel and a diaper changing pad.

Additional information about the Dragon Fruit:

Origin: Central America but now being grown in a lot of areas of the world most especially in Asia.

3 Kinds:

1. the one that comes with fuscia pink leathery skin and white meat
2. the one that comes with red pink leathery skin and red meat
3. the one that is yellow on the outside with white meat

Benefits:

1. contains a good amount of Vitamin C that can easily be absorbed by the body and that boosts the body's immune system
2. contains a great amount of antioxidant that can never be found given off by any diet supplement or pill even though it says it contains lots of antioxidants
3. contains fiber that helps us in preventing constipation and appendicitis.
4. like any other fruits contain little to no amount of cholesterol.
5. only contains good and healthy beneficial fats.

aka: PITAYA


Related posts: 

1. 100 Happy Days - why I started it

2. JOLLIBEE - nothing beats its fried chicken

3. SPA IN YOUR OWN HOME - make you own spa remedies

No comments:

Post a Comment