Translate

Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 8

JEN BAUTISTA AND I
HALLOWEEN 2013 - for our love of dressing up

My flawless friend, Jen, nominated me to post a #nomakeupselfie and this kind of random compliments, given at the middle of the day, when you least expect it, can really make a heart fat. We seldom get together and talk a lot but I connect with Jen in a different kind of way. Perhaps, it's because this gal shows no insecurities; she is confident enough and selfless enough that she is very sincere in giving out compliments to others. She is such a source of light that she can brighten up somebody's mood in an instant. She's fun, perky and most importantly, she is a real person. We have made hot afternoon shows a bomb during High School Musical Days and her energy is limitless. A singer, make up artist and an inspiration. You made me happy today my friend. You gave me a compliment and I hope you realise that you are beautiful yourself... with or without make up!


Day 8 - #100happydays

Related posts:

1. 100 HAPPY DAYS - why I joined

2. NO MAKEUP SELFIE - a campaign to increase breast cancer awareness

3. 100 YEAR OLD BFF'S - a short funny video about 2 friends aged 100 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment