Translate

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 9

Today, I would like to acknowledge my friendship with Bobby Manalang who had been a great friend, who had been there thru ups and downs and who knows the real me. Each time that he'd go on a holiday, he never fails to bring something for me. As form of Philippine tradition, bringing home a "pasalubong" (a.k.a. treat) for a friend implies a sweet gesture of remembering and wanting that person to be there with him/her in witnessing, seeing and experiencing new thing along the journey.

He had a vacation in California, March of this year. With my fondness for writing, he chose this particular journal for me to be encouraged to write more. For whatever reason, seeing the inside of it begets me to jot down every memorable thing about my current pregnancy. I love how this notebook has scriptures on each page. And the title also is just soooo right.

Thank you so much Bobby. I am able to write something that I will give my child by the time she is about to experience what I am experiencing right now. It will be a gift in the making. Project!

the cover

the header and footer scriptures

No comments:

Post a Comment