Translate

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 4


The youngest of our family, will get married this 27th of June, 2014 at the Cathedral of Our Lady of Angels, Downtown Los Angeles. We really planned that this is the moment that all 5 of us in the family would be complete that day.

God is so good for blessing this day with a lot of surprises. First is mine, with a baby on "her" way this coming August so, I wouldn't be able to go. Hahaha! But I have to say it again, it's a blessing. The Lord kept on pouring graces to us as He guided my older sister, Kaith and her family to be granted of the visa to be able to attend Khrista's wedding. I couldn't be more happier. I'll be there in my own special way though. Maybe thru a recorded song or a personal greeting via Tango, Skype, Viber, whatever. Please feel free to give me suggestions.

YEHEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment