Translate

Monday, March 31, 2014

Day 14


I thank God for having a job that brings smiles, magic
and unforgettable experiences to people of all ages.

Being at the happiest place on Earth every working day
effortlessly lifts my spirit up like nothing else can.
I guess it feeds the kid in me,
it keeps the fire in my heart
and most of all, I am one of the few who could
extend such happiness to others.

Yesterday was the biggest set of guests my husband an I ever had.
The American Rugby Team visited the park and along other cast members,
we had brought them in for an experience they would never forget.

Hail to Rugby 7's this year.
It was a good season.




Other posts that you  might be interested in:

1. PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE - a blog post that talks about "how temptation works" as the book presented.

2. 8TH INTERNATIONAL SIVA AFI - my husband winning the 8th International Siva Afi competition

3. 10 GIFT IDEAS - looking for presents for friends. Check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment