Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 3

Nothing beats a good weather. A good weather for me brings out the sun to warm up the blue skies and makes all the colours come out. I woke up this morning and seeing its rays beam in our room thru the curtains made me excited to jump up to start my day. Nothing new except for today's treat.

For a few weeks now, the skies had been GRAY and so was everything else. And sometimes, it comes with rain. I admit, the mood it gives to people, it felt that it's so long, so gloomy, .... it sucked! And sometimes, comes with rain.

I love the SUN. I'm a daughter of the SUN. Ha! I guess, that's why I have done 6 years dancing under it as part of the parade team and I find it fun. It releases my ENDORPHINS in a snap of a finger.

This is already the best picture I could take of it.

To share, here's what the SUN makes me feel:


1. When the sun shines, it gives me so much hope.

2. When the sun shines, everything becomes clear.

3. When the sun shines, everything seems alive.

4. Every living thing needs sunshine.

5. Warmth is always better than cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment