Translate

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 7

My husband left early today for Team Mushu's Dragon Boat Training. By the time he reached home, he woke me up from my nap and he told me of his plan for our family day today. Brave will go swimming with Mommy today at the pool. The day was clear and Hogan was inspired by Sai Kung so he made the swimming pool sound so fun. And so, we went and had a great time with Victoria and Joseph as they popped by the door on our way out. It was a great afternoon.

Harbour Plaza Resort City Pool, Tin Shui Wai
with Dad, Victoria and Uncle Joseph

I am thankful for my husband's support and perseverance in making me active for our little BRAVE.

In consideration to what the pregnancy books say about swimming for pregnant women? It is absolutely recommended. Now I know why they say this is the best form of exercise for the mommies-to-be. It helps a lot with your breathing, ease in moving and lifting your own weight as you almost feel weightless due to the growing tummy. I felt rejuvenated and most importantly, I felt like my own self and not the heavy Kyte. Hahahaha! 

You might be intrigued at how long and how did I do? Here's an idea. Do you see that flower at Hogan's ear? He said, "I'd only stop if it wilts." Hahahaha! Well, not really. But I really thought he was serious. After half an hour of swimming, wiggling, and playing, he told me to change already as the water got cooler.



Related posts:
1. 100 Happy Days Project- what is it about and why I started it.

2. Giving Birth the Kandu Way - home birthing method that you might be interested in.

3. Live Free! - a reflection of my beliefs

No comments:

Post a Comment