Translate

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 6

At exactly 19 weeks ago, my sweetheart had been blessed with life that instantly served its purpose as it brought HAPPINESS, DELIGHT AND MUCH EXCITEMENT to Hogan and I. The moment we learned that we were expecting, we remained relaxed (so as not to put pressure on the baby) but God knows how our hearts skipped a beat. You see, we wanted nothing more but this and this was the deepest desire of our hearts. Our little one remains to be strong today and "is more likely a girl" quoting my gynaecologist from our check up last week.

I am very happy every time she nudges and every time she expresses herself thru her small kicks. As early as now, I can feel her move. For some reason, her eating pattern influences much of how I eat now and I noticed that it's very similar to Hogan's.  She loves juice (but I preferred water ever since), I got allergic reactions to seafood (which I never had anymore) and I have to eat in small portions and more frequently (I was a 3-big meals feeder.). I read to her now as her ears are nearly 100% developed and it's usually around 10pm. Once, I got so into watching my series and I think she was so used to our pattern that she kicked a little bit: kind of saying, "It's time for my book reading!". I could tell she's got some attitude. Hahaha! With our scans, she moves a lot which, according to the doctor, is a good sign of growth and development. We are still prayerful that everything will go smooth with our pregnancy. To some people, this could be something ordinary but, everyday with our precious one is a blessing. One more week to go before our 5th month. But we are halfway there.

Praise God for this miracle. 

The previous photo tells that she's just 7.19 cm long
but her height doubled in size (13.3) a month after.
HURRAY!

The challenge goes, just capture a moment but we've captured a video and it's a good view of how she's already an acrobat, doing head stands and moving greatly. It may bore you at some point as there's no sound and will go on for 4 minutes but she got funny moves alright.



Our assignment now is to choose from 3 hospitals where we could book for our delivery. I have no experience with any of it that maybe you out there could help. Please share to us your knowledge about with what you think is the best among the three. We live in the Tin Shui Wai district. And is much of a great concern. The hospitals are: St. Teresa, Baptist and Union. It would mean a lot to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment